Disk Doctors Linux Data Recovery software is a tool that helps you to recover data from Ext2 & Ext3 File System which may be on any Linux Distribution. To name a few Redhat Linux, Suse Linux, Mandriva Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Caldera Linux, Slackware Linux, Gentoo Linux, Kubuntu Linux etc.
Linux based file system too is prone to data loss, you may face data loss due to:
- Lost / Corrupted MBR
- Lost / Corrupted Super Block
- Lost / Corrupted Inode Table
- Deletion of Files & Folders
- Corruption in Root Directory
- Corrupt BGD (Block Group Descriptor)
Linux Data Recovery Scenario
Once data loss happens it is presumed that data has lost forever, whether it is a result of software malfunction, or human error, this can be disastrous. When such a disaster appears, what can be done? Many users accept that their files are gone forever and face all subsequent losses.
However, this is not necessarily the way it has to be. Even when Linux does not have a practicable solution for the recovery of lost data, hope is now a possibility with Disk Doctors Linux Data Recovery Software; an easy and secure way to recover data you had thought was lost forever.
Our Linux Data Recovery Software experts have been working diligently for making this software to keep up with the ever changing hardware and software solutions for different kind of storage devices.
Accompanied by an on-screen "wizard", you are guided through the data recovery, disk imaging and cloning processes step by step. When all is accomplished you will be able to use the once-lost data just as before.
Disk Doctors Linux Data Recovery is Linux recovery software for the Ext2FS & Ext3FS file system used in Linux Operating System and several versions of UNIX operating system.
Disk Doctors Linux Data Recovery Software uses TurboScanâ„˘ technology and some adjustable tweaks that provide fastest Linux data recovery ever known. This recovery software recovers files from faulty logical volumes even when file records (Inode Information) are lost.
Disk Doctors Linux Data Recovery Software recovers the files after:
- Removed by any virus attack, power failure or system crash or due to any human error.
- After the volume which has been reformatted, even with a different file system.
- When volume structure on a disk was changed or damaged.
- From disks with bad sectors (Using the disk imaging and disk cloning facility) . This notably is useful when new bad sectors are constantly forming on disk and then left-over data must be immediately saved.