Disk Doctor's Undelete features an extremely easy interface and powerful functions that allows users to recover deleted and lost data.
Works on Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000.
Recovers data from: hard drives, flash drives, USB drives, SD Cards, MMC, Firewire and Zip drives.
Disk Doctors unique disk scanning technology can handle recovery tasks that other software cannot handle. Disk Doctors Undelete quickly locates and restores deleted files that other "undelete" software could never find. Disk Doctors Undelete can recover files from both FAT and NTFS file systems.
This application provides various new features which includes burning data to CD/DVD, saving recovered data in compressed (ZIP) format and also an important feature which enables preview of files before recovery.
List of recovery capabilities
- Recovers files deleted even after you have emptied the Recycle Bin.
- Recovers files deleted bypassing Recycle Bin.
- Recovers files deleted using DOS command prompt.
- Recovers files deleted after pressing Shift+Delete on the keyboard.
- Recovers files deleted when Move or Cut command have been used.
- Recovers files deleted by other applications or by viruses.
- Recovers files deleted before you installed Disk Doctors Undelete
Note: We recommend that you download the evaluation versions first which will give you first hand experience to try and test before purchasing. Evaluation version gives you a fair idea on chances of the results that the full version might deliver. We suggest that you test, evaluate and get a complete understanding of our product capability using the evaluation / demo version.
Note: Never install Disk Doctors Undelete on the drive from which you want to recover data, also never save any data on the same drive from which you are recovering data.
Install this data recovery software to any another partition or computer, which is healthy system and has the best of hardware components, then attach the drive you want to recover as a slave to this machine and then proceed ahead recovering the data.